Sunday, April 18, 2010

Things I love about Thailand

10. Finding my new favorite pop: Calpico Soda - Yoghurt Flavor. It's a creamier, less carbonated version of Squirt - my former favorite pop.

9. The lava red color of the sun melting into the mountains.

8. Mangos and sticky rice with condensed milk drizzled on top - better than cheesecake!

7. Some of the best food I've ever eaten all for a dollar or less.

6. Massages that cost $4/hr.

5. Owning and riding a motorbike through the morning mist.

4. A holiday that makes Christmas seem boring - Song Kran

3. The smiling, friendly people.

2. My future Thai cat - wherever you are. May your paws soon be directed down my path. PS I found a book today called The Tao of the Meow. I will read it to you for your bedtime story. I have already named you Gus Gus.

1. My family at the orphanage. You have made my heart overflow from day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones