Sunday, April 4, 2010

and now for some real literature

One post rainy afternoon, I was perusing a bookstore in the U district of Seattle. I gasped at my sudden find of pure purrrfection. My friend Nicholas asked if I was serious. After all, we were looking for a book by Soren Kierkegaard. "Oh, yes," I answered, "quite serious." 

This book is a great addition to any well read person's bookshelf. More accurately, his/her nightstand for easy access. 


It's filled with all sorts of wonderful shots of the felines and their people in action. 



Need to see more dancing cats? See this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP_tfVGKxdE   

2 comments:

  1. I want to take a series of photos with you and BUG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be the greatest gift you could ever give me!

    ReplyDelete

About Me


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones