Saturday, July 10, 2010

holy moly

Don't you love it when you're searching God's word for something specific, and you're led to passages you'd otherwise never look at and then BAM! - it totally applies to what you were looking for? God is so so faithful. He continually blows my mind. 

When you come looking for me, you'll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed. I'll turn things around for you. I'll bring you back from all the countries into which I drove you, bring you home to the place from which I sent you off into exile. You can count on it. - God's Decree
- Jeremiah 29:13-14

If you seek GOD, your God, you'll be able to find him if you're serious, looking for him with your whole heart and soul. When troubles come and all these awful things happen to you, in future days you will come back to GOD, your God, and listen obediently to what he says. GOD, your God, is above all a compassionate God. In the end he will not abandon you, he won't bring you to ruin, he won't forget the covenant with you ancestors which he swore to them.
- Deuteronomy 4:29



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones